The Graham Hill Collection
SOME RC3 CUBES HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE TWIST
For a selection of RC3's largest, most prominent units, Graham Hill, the 2 million hit international Ted Talk sensation, has designed a series of open concept free-flowing suites centred on a cube - a cube-within-a-cube - that houses your bed, a supplementary closet, and a kitchen annex. These cubes offer an elegant, transformable design that makes the most of these extra-large units.
So not only is your RC3 home one of the most prominent cubes in the building, identifiable as your own individual house in the sky, but it is also something completely unique in the city, a design truly unlike any other.
Some rc3 cubes have another little twist
Not only are these cubes most prominent from the street, clearly identifiable as your own individual house in the sky, but they have also
been handed over to Graham Hill of LifeEdited, the 2 million hit international Ted-Talk sensation, who has created a cube-within-acube concept to offer an elegant, transformable design for these
extra-large RC3 units.
The open layouts of the Graham Hill Collection transform based on your needs. You can entertain and serve dinner for 10. You and your partner can both work at home without disturbing each other. Overnight guests can sleep in privacy.
Rather than use one or two traditional bedrooms, the open loft-style layout maximizes light and views. The bedroom cube is the central element. The cube’s curtains and walls provide cozy privacy. Similarly, the diningarea can be enclosed by a curtain to create an optional guest bed, allowing overnight guests to sleep in privacy.
Speak to an RC3 agent about creating a custom Graham Hill unit for you.
- Drywalled wood-frame cube finished in white lacquered paint, containing a bed nook large enough to house a queen size bed* +
- Interior bed nook finished in a choice of painted drywall or acoustic foam cones, with curtain on track to close off space, as per renderings +
- Outside side of cube facing kitchen to be additional kitchen “annex” made up of pantry and cabinets, exterior of cabinets in white lacquered paint, and countertop to match kitchen +
- Back of cube to be storage cabinets, exterior in white lacquered paint
- Kitchen cabinetry extended from standard RC3 kitchen, as per plan
- Oversized bathroom with extended vanity and shower or tub, in RC3 bathroom standards
- Wood veneer work surface, as per plan, with matching shelving above, as per rendering
- Twelve ceiling mounted white spot lights surrounding cube, as per rendering +
- Custom lighting in cube NOTES:
- * Cube can be configured to accommodate a king size bed. Ask for details.
- All other features and finishes to be RC3 standards. Specifications are subject to change without notice. E.&O.E.